Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Mom

Josephine Besal Fleming
2-13-22 to 6-15-08
Rest in peace mom
We love you

This is a picture from the visit when I last saw my mother. She was sitting in her favorite spot working a crossword puzzle which she loved and was great at. My dad is struggling now with the daily puzzle without her help (but he calls me, a bad substitute but I'm kind of good at the French clues). When I took this picture I thankfully did not know it would be the last time I would see her, or I would have been destroyed. Thank you God for that small favor. If any of you would like to make a contribution in her memory, go here https://www.angelcovers.org/donate_now.html and buy a brick for the Humble Hearts orphanage. The bricks cost $10 and you can specify a name for the brick. She was orphaned herself at a young age and I think she would like to know that her passing is somehow helping other orphans.

In the alternative, if you are all about animals she donations can also be made here:
She loved her little cat Happy as well as the rest of the family....fiercely.



No comments: