Monday, January 5, 2009

The Hills and The City

I'm not sure what is going on around here, but I can watch episodes of The Hills and The City on my computer as if I was in the United States. Normally these videos just won't play here based I suppose on the foreign country ip address, but good old MTV is at least working for me at the moment. Now I should probably be deeply embarrassed that I even watch these shows, but not only do I watch them I frigging love them. I hate Spencer, think Heidi's lost her mind and has no self esteem, wish Audrina had better taste in men, think all the girls are cute and have great clothes. I'm worried about Whitney and the new boy Jay. If you are reading this and you also watch these shows, please leave a comment so I don't feel like such a freakshow.
Thank you.

No comments: